-
Bird...I think she should be flogged with a wet noodle for that statment. What do you think?
------------------
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
"when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"
-
<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#ff0000">*Skips into bar*
Can I have a red drink? Please?</Font>
no silly writing, here, you...
one drink coming up
------------------
I'm a moderator...?
[This message has been edited by Firebird98 (edited November 13, 2001).]
-
<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#FFFF00">W<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#FF6600">h<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#CC0000">y <FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#CC00FF">N<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#6600CC">o<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#0000CC">t</FONT><FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#33CC00">?</FONT>
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
What kind of drink?
-
a screaming orgasm? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
"when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"
-
I'LL Take a screaming Orgasm PLEASE! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
I'm not short. I'm undertall.
-
And a sex on the beach...
------------------
I'm not short. I'm undertall.
-
*slinks out of the dark corner he was hording the Zigen Boc in*
They only get the hot tub AFTER I set up teh Vedio feed.
Darkwolf
------------------
Those that fear the dark, will never know its true beauty.
Chivalry is not dead, it's just the white horse isn't praticle and that shiny armor blinded us more than it ever illuminated.
The truth against the world.
Nathriheccune Gahinneverahtunin Zehgessurklach Zunnus.
-
Is this some kind of hint, Baby?? Do we need to give you and Bird some time alone in the hottub?
------------------
"Shall I then weep? I cannot; I have no tears left within me.
I can only throw my body upon the indifferent ground
And let it mourn noiselessly." - Hecuba, from Euripides' Trojan Women
-
*helps D.W. with the video feed*
oh THIS is gonna be good http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
"If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"
-
I don't know but it damn sure ain't her innocence*BVEG*
------------------
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
"If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"